Wednesday, August 1, 2018

MINIATURE BOOKS IN 1:24TH SCALE

I keep telling myself that I will keep posting on a regular basis and then too many other things take over my schedule.  But today I am starting again and can hopefully keep going this time.


This little book is The Secret Staircase in 1:24th scale from the Brambly Hedge series I make in Miniature.  I also make Spring Story, Summer Story, Autumn Story, Winter Story and The High Hills.  I handcraft all six books in 1:24, 1:12 and 1:6 scales.
I have a Facebook page just for my miniature books:  Lee Ann Borgia Miniature Books.
I have been working on adding albums with all the miniature books I make. I’ve noticed more and more interest in 1:24th or half scale miniatures lately.  I’ve added more of that scale to my miniature book photo albums. 
I am also making more of my miniature 1:12 scale miniature books in 1:24 scale.  I plan to make the Nancy Drew series and the Trixie Belden series in 1:24th scale next.

No comments:

Post a Comment