Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Miniature Books Listed On E-bay

Aesop’s Fables illustrated by Arthur Rackham

Songs From Alice In Wonderland And Through The Looking-Glass;

The Resident Patient, Sherlock Holmes

Walter Crane’s Goody Two Shoes

I finished listing newly made books to e-bay this morning.  They were replacements of books that had sold out previously: Walter Crane’s Baby’s Own Aesop and Baby’s Opera; Pre-1900 Red Riding Hood Green and Fairy Tales From Anderson; Andrew Lang’s Violet Fairy Book; A Scandal In Bohemia, Sherlock Holmes.

After I list any books on e-bay, I try to remember to update my listing inventory spreadsheet and my books to do spreadsheet.  Recently I spent quite a while going through my e-bay listings and matching the totals to my inventory on hand.  I found a few books that supposedly were listed on e-bay but were not actually there.  So, this morning I added them to my listings: Songs From Alice In Wonderland And Through The Looking-Glass; Walter Crane’s Goody Two Shoes; The Resident Patient, Sherlock Holmes; Aesop’s Fables illustrated by Arthur Rackham.

My e-bay store can be easily reached at


No comments:

Post a Comment