Sunday, August 5, 2018

LITTLE HOUSE ON THE PRAIRIE MINIATURE BOOK IN FOUR SCALES



This morning I realized that I had ignored the fact that I make a number of miniature books in four different scales.  Rather I make more than I thought I did.  I was updating my Face Book Business page album for Little House books by Laura Ingalls Wilder when I noticed I had not included the 1:3 scale version of Little House On The Prairie.  I finally made a template for showing the four different sizes.  This way it will be much easier to make a picture of the other titles I make in the four scales.


1:24 scale measures 5/8 inch high by ½ inch wide
1:12 scale measures 31/32 inch high by 25/32 inch wide
1:6 scale measures l and 11/16 inch high by 1 and 5/16 inch wide
1:3 scale measures 3 and 3/8 inches high by 2 1/2 inches wide

1:24 scale is also termed half scale.
1:12 scale is also termed one inch scale.
1:6 scale is also termed playscale.
1:3 scale is also termed American Girl scale.

No comments:

Post a Comment